• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assignment only for own users.

Hello everyone,
    Is the following possible?

I have 30 users and 5 teams.
    One of these users has his own team with 5 users.
    This user should see the calendars of the other teams, but only have assignment authorization for his users.

The current situation is that as soon as the user is in another team, he also has the assignment authorization.

As a result, the user should only have assignment rights for the users assigned to them.

Assignment only for own users. The other 29 users should not see the 5 users.

Users with sub-users.

I have not installed a workflow. Could I solve this with workflow?

Thank you all.

First you need to clarify your situation,please confirm/adjust this:
    1. Business Unit Structure: You have a total of 5 business units (teams) within the organization. One of these business units is led by a specific user, who manages a team of 5 individuals.
    2. Special Permissions for Manager: The manager of this particular business unit needs the ability to view the schedules and activities of the other 4 business units to ensure alignment and coordination. However, this manager's authority to assign tasks or responsibilities should be restricted solely to the members of their own business unit.
    3. Restricted Visibility and Assignment Rights: The remaining 29 users, who belong to the other 4 business units, should not have the ability to view or interact with the team members of the special business unit led by the designated manager. This ensures that task assignments and team-specific information remain confidential within each business unit unless specifically authorized.
    ​​

Comment

you need just setup a specfic role for this user

Comment

Hi,
        Thank you very much.
        I no longer work with team roles, but only with roles with specific authorizations. I now assign these to the individual user.
        Here I can give individual users more rights.
        Exception, if the users in the team always have the same rights, e.g. the field service.

Thanks for that!

This leads to a follow-up question. Perhaps you can answer it for me.

The team leader for installers creates a customer appointment.
        How can I make sure that the responsible field service employee can also see it? Only this one.
        Something like this: When the team leader creates an appointment, show it to the assigned user.

Thank you for your effort!

Comment

• zerosix
          zerosix commented
          Editing a comment
          To ensure that the responsible field service employee can view a customer appointment created by the team leader for installers, follow these steps:

1. Assign a role to the team leader that includes the permission to create customer appointments. This role could be something like "Appointment Manager" or "Team Leader - Appointment Creation."

2. Ensure that both the team leader and the responsible field service employee have a role or permission set that allows them to view appointments within their team. This role could be named "Can View Team Appointments" or something similar, indicating that they can see appointments relevant to their team.
      Working...
      X