Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Items not showing in Quotes Details

Hi,

I am using the sales pack 2.1.5 and my Espo Version is 8.1.5.

Suddenly the items panel in quotes has disappeared when viewing the quotes detail view and is not even showing in the layout manager list of bottom panels. Even though the native relationship between Quotes and QuotesItem is still there as it is.

While the same is working with Opportunity, DOs, Sales Orders and Invoice; they are all working fine and showing their items properly as before.

For Quote, i had set the print to pdf option and it is still showing the details of the quote items when printing to pdf.

I would be grateful if someone can help me troubleshoot this.

Best regards,
    Ali​
    Attached Files

Hi Ali,

Did you use Sales Pack v1 before on the same instance?

Comment

Hi Yuri, the first Sales Pack Extension that i installed/ used was 1.2.1 (I believe installed on May 11, 2023 )

Comment

Please check whether you have the directory application\Espo\Modules\Sales\. If yes, try to delete it and then clear cache in Espo.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

For my problem of quote item not showing you have suggested the following:

"
          Please check whether you have the directory application\Espo\Modules\Sales\. If yes, try to delete it and then clear cache in Espo.​"

Unfortunately, i am unsure of how to do this. is it possible for me to share the login details with you to do this? I have setup my espo on a Digital Ocean Virtual Server but can share the ssh, IP and login details with you...

reaching out because i seem to be helpless eventhough been using Espo since 2018 but that was hosted by another vendor and we recently self hosted ourselves so my expertise in the backend work is limited...

​If that is not possible then can you guide me on how to get to this directory using cli commands?

Comment

Hi Yuri,

I cannot find the Sales directory inside application\Espo\Modules

These directories are available

"Binding.php, Controllers, Entities, Hooks, ORM, Resources Tools, Classes, Core, EntryPoints, Modules, Repositories, Services"​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	483.0 KB ID:	103506
            Last edited by ali.ahmed@bios.pk; 03-07-2024, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I hope our customer support will manage to figure out what caused the problem.

Comment

Thank you Yuri, hopefully!

Comment

ali.ahmed@bios.pk

- Please try make Hard Rebuild: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat.../#hard-rebuild. Note that it is advisable to make a backup before this procedure.
                  - After that, try to uninstall the Sales Pack extension from Administration > Extensions and install it again.
                  - Refresh the page in Administration > Entity Manager > Quote > Layouts > Bottom Panels​.​

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	118
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	103516

Comment

It turned out all bottom panels were for some reason overridden in the custom clientDefs.

Comment

Thank Yuri and Victor for your input.

With the help of the support engineer, the issue is now resolved.

For some reason bottom panels were overridden but I am still unsure how it happened because only have access to back-end and it even took me a while to get to the correct directory and file. I dont think this can be done from the front-end from the application.

Comment

Working...
                      X