Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting CRM settings

Hello, everyone!

I had a problem in my CRM where all the data got corrupted in the database, but I still have access to the CRM source files where I changed all the settings, added new fields, etc.

Is it possible to export all the settings to a new CRM? If so, what do I have to do? Which files do I have to export?

Note: The aim is not to recover all the data that was in the database, but rather the CRM settings.

Your custom configurations of entities and so on are in the folders client/custom and custom. The menu configuration is in the data/config.php.
    To recover these you can install a new instance of espocrm and copy the custom folders there.
    The part for the menu starts here: 'tabList' =>
    Copy only this until 'exportDisabled' =>, this is your menu configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      Your custom configurations of entities and so on are in the folders client/custom and custom. The menu configuration is in the data/config.php.
      To recover these you can install a new instance of espocrm and copy the custom folders there.
      Thanks you so much! You really helped me a lot!

Comment

I noticed that I still have a problem, the actual fields didn't export as they should.

They're visually present, but they're not in the Entity Management part, could you help me solving this problem please?

Task Page:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	110
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	103370
        Entity Management Area:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	98
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	103371

Comment

Go to Administrator -> rebuild
          If your fields still do not show up, empty Browser cache and refresh the Admin GUI. Chrome sometimes needs to be closed completely and opened again to really empty the cache.

Comment

Go to Administrator -> rebuild
            If your fields still do not show up, empty Browser cache and refresh the Admin GUI. Chrome sometimes needs to be closed completely and opened again to really empty the cache.
            It still didn't appear :/
            I've done all that you told me to do.

Should I copy and paste the same files again and rebuild the entire backend and cache?​

Comment

What exactly did you do with the folders client/custom and custom?

Comment

What exactly did you do with the folders client/custom and custom?
                I did what you told me to do, I copy-pasted the folders.

And when it asked me if wanted to replace the existing files I accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabaret_ View Post
                  The aim is not to recover all the data that was in the database, but rather the CRM settings.
                  You can also use the official Export Import extension: https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...port-extension.
                  This extension, with the help of certain options, can both transfer the data of the old instance to the new one, and can transfer only customizations and settings.

Comment

Working...
                  X