Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete emails, notes, phone numbers linked to leads

Hi

I deleted a bunch of leads that are not used from the crm. After a few days when i checked the clean up cron was success but the leads were not deleted (which were marked as deleted = 1) were still in my database. So i manually deleted those through phpmyadmin

The problem is although the leads were deleted the phone numbers, emails, notes are still in separate tables and those all have deleted = 0

email_address
    note
    phone_number

And how do i delete the no longer used from the below tables
    entity_phone_number
    entity_email_address​

Thanks

Hi livewire,

And how do i delete the no longer used from the below tables
    entity_phone_number
    entity_email_address​
    This can be done in Administration > Data > Email Addresses and in Administration > Data > Phone Numbers

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	60
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	103199

Comment

Hi livewire,

By default, Clean-up job deletes from the database those removed EspoCRM records that were removed more than three months ago. When the Clean-up job is triggered, both the leads and the related notes will be deleted from the database. The corresponding records from the entity_phone_number and entity_email_address​​ tables​ will also be deleted.
      You can change this parameter value (3 months by default) in your instance configuration file, it is called cleanupDeletedRecordsPeriod: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...rams/#clean-up.

At the same time, email addresses and phone numbers (email_address and phone_number tables) will not be deleted after deleting the lead both from the database and from the instance, since they do not depend on the lead. They are like independent entities. Therefore, as Victor wrote, you can delete them from your instance UI.
      Last edited by lazovic; 02-29-2024, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X