Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not assign task to other users

EsproCRM 8.1.4

If I create a task, I can only assign the task to myself. I see only myself in the list of users to assign.
    If I use the admin user, I can see the other users.

All users have just roles are not in a team. Maybe thats the issue?
    The "Assignment Permission​" for the role is set to "all".

make sure that the user role has access to all the users.

Comment

The user role has that access: I wrote: The "Assignment Permission​" for the role is set to "all".

Comment

even though The "Assignment Permission​" it still will not work if the user's role doesn't have access to all the users or the users of their team/teams.

If you can share some screenshots we might spot the issue.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	roles.png Views:	0 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	103062

Click image for larger version  Name:	user.png Views:	0 Size:	13.6 KB ID:	103061

The user only has a role profile and is not in any team or default team.
          The role profile has the Assignment Permission set to all.​
          Scope level, ​Access, Create. Read, Edit, Delete, Stream
          Tasks enabled yes all all own all
          Last edited by ThomasB; 02-26-2024, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Yes but you need to give him access to all users on the user entity by default it is always set to only own.

Comment

Ok, so I need to change the scope level Users to Edit all or team users?..

If I think about it. Read is set to team. So that should be all and not edit.

Comment

Ok, it was the User - Read option. I was not aware that this is the permission to read the user list in the system. If you can not read it, you can not select other users than your own.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X