Nice looking newsletter - Canva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice looking newsletter - Canva

Hi guys - I am using Espo for a while and I would like to improve my workflow and inplement newsletter for my followers - general idea is create newsletter in Canva and then transfer html code into Email template ... - I am partly successfull - I am able to see content as I wish but after sending it I see and I receive "blank" email with link -

I am very sorry for stupid question but will anyone help me how to success with this?

With best regards, Jakub

share your template code to investigate. It must be something with the template you are using.

Comment

I have created example in canva here - https://inovaceok.my.canva.site/ (I am still trying to make it woring before I will do rest of work ... ) where I show code and that code I enter into email template // code is shown by ctrl + u ...

Comment

It should display the page normal if you use the proper set up. keep in mind that currently email template engine doesn't support styles tag in a design. meaning all you css should inline otherwise it won't work.

Comment

I have prepared this kind of template - with code - after I send this template it go out well but is delivered withouth "lines graphic" anyone know how to add this detail into it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	100
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	103103Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	102
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	103104​​
          Attached Files

Comment

So I looked deeper into code and I find background part - I have

//
            <td class="es-stripe-html" align="center" background="https://fenhlhm.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_3f51a245cb762b6b972d77ca01390db87040fb3d31 f40dba4060aadfce199d1d/images/ns5_lAJ.png" style="padding:0;Margin:0;background-image:url(https://fenhlhm.stripocdn.email/cont...0db87040fb3d31 f40dba4060aadfce199d1d/images/ns5_lAJ.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center top;background-size:auto contain">[JV1]
            [JV1]<td style="padding:0;Margin:0;background-image:url(https://fenhlhm.stripocdn.email/cont...0db87040fb3d31 f40dba4060aadfce199d1d/images/ns5_lAJ.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center top;background-size:auto contain;text-align:center;">
            <!-- Content goes here -->
            </td>
            ​//
            And even I am able to see it in outgoing email, I am unable to see it receiving email - any idea what to modify or I have reached limits and it is not possible ...

Comment

I can not open the web links to see the png file, so it seems direct access to those pictures is blocked by stripo somehow.
              Best to ask them, whats the reason.

You could otherwise only try to embedd those png files in the html file, if you can download those png files at your place.

But it has also some disadvantages. E-mail will be larger and its maybe not supported by all e-mail clients.

Comment

• Jakub Vylicil
                Jakub Vylicil commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Tomas, would you be kind and check my last comment? - I found out the reason why the code is different - when you send the email directly (without saving) Espo takes the code and sends it without modification but when you create a template the code is "trimmed" and the tags that tell how the email should look in Outlook are missing - so the newsletter shrinks to one paragraph. I am not sure how to proceed from this point - it is in Espo itself and it is limiting possibility to send newsletter in way it is prepared.

• ThomasB
                ThomasB commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, I do not really have any knowledge, what EspoCRM does, when you save a template. Seems it intended behaviour that it strips some tags. Only a programmer can tell you, what happens there.

• Jakub Vylicil
                Jakub Vylicil commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for reply Thomas - don't worry then - we will see if someone will be able to answer / help

I understand - I will try to "hang" pictures on our website to make them available for "calling" from email - maybe it will resolve background picture issue ... Thank you

Comment

Hi All - I have meet strang behaviour in email templates - while I am sending email directly it is ok (I enter html code from txt) but while I create email template and send email usind this template in outlook desktop it shrinks into one collumn - see pictures ... and code ​is same ... only way how to send it (one over template source one directly entered into email code ) ... Can you help me find a way how to prevent shrinking?
                Attached Files

Comment

• Jakub Vylicil
                  Jakub Vylicil commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think I know why it happens - it is related to saving - when I send email directly (outside of template) it goes well - as on picture no2 - and when I user template and code is saved in system - it delete marks and it "shrinks" email in outlook (outside outlook it looks well anyway ...)... how to prevent code reducement in html editor ... ?
              Working...
              X