Possible bug with image preview since 8.1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bug with image preview since 8.1.3

I am cautious about bug reporting, but since the latest update the image preview in the modal pop-up makes problems. When I open espoCRM it does not work at all. I do a rebuild, sometimes works, sometimes not. I clear the browser cache, sometimes it works sometimes not.

There is nothing in the log file, some errors in the console due to browser plugins. So I disabled all plugins, behaviour the same.
    Tried different browsers, all the same.

Different installations behave different, some work, others not, even if they are the same.

I do not have any idea anymore.

Hi shalmaxb,

Can't reproduce your problem:

- Install a clean EspoCRM 8.1.3.
    - Created a field with Image type.
    - Displayed this field in List view and Detail view.
    - Uploaded the image.
    - Click on it from List and Detail view (screenshots 1 and 2).​
    Attached Files

Comment

I believe that. It is strange, that I have installations, where it works normally and others, which have this problem. There is no logical path to reproduce it. I will continue to observe.

Comment

Hi,
        yes there are a logical path ... you say : many installations .. so certainly browser have some "data" from other installation.

to test :
        open one installation with Chrome, other with Edge, other with Firefox.. and see what append.

Maybe

Comment

• shalmaxb
          shalmaxb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the tip, but unfortunately did not work. Meanwhile the problem only exists in one installation. I guess there had been a file transfer problem (one or more files not completely transferred). I think I will do a fresh install.

Maybe try to lower the log level, then something will be printed in the log.

Comment

Does it happen with any image type or maybe only with SVG?

Comment

Working...
          X