My wishes for 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wishes for 2024

I wish all the team members of espoCRM and all the nice fellows in this forum a healthy and happy New Year. May the world become a peaceful place as so many people here in the forum demonstrate. My special thanks go to yuri who provided us with much more than a mere piece of software. You have been responsible for many happy moments in my life (and I am not exaggerating).
    Cheeeeers

Thanks I'm always happy to hear that the product is useful for somebody. It's been always my main motivation. Happy new year to all.

Comment

Happy new year to all. ViveLong EspoCRM

Comment

Best wishes for the New Year to Yuri and the team. Sincere thanks for a remarkable product and fantastic support. I truly hope there will be peace, good health and safety for you all and for those close to you in 2024.

Comment

Best wishes to all the Senior members and Yuri. May this year be more progressive and happy for us all . New here so blending in with you all

Comment

Best wishes to everyone, wishing you all a happy new year full of health, peace and joy. Big thanks to the team and yuri we wish you a prosperous new year full of more success and growth to your business.

Comment

Working...
            X