Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to hide List Price & Unit Price in Invoice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hide List Price & Unit Price in Invoice?

Hi,
    I bought extention Sales Pack, would like to know how to set certain role cannot read the List Price & unit price in Invoice Item List?

**What I wanted to do is I set my logistic can access to invoice but cannot read the price & amount, only can read the address, the quantity & item, and logistic can select to print a PDF template (Delivery Order document). If I disable the Item list for Logistic role, they totally cannot see Item & quantity, but if I enable, they will see price.
    Or it will be easier if I create a new entity -- Delivery Order? Once an Invoice is created, it will auto create 1 new Delivery Order. In this case I will need to create a template to display the item & qty in invoice.

Thank you if anyone can help on this.

Hide the field?

Comment

Hi abidoss
      No, it is not a normal field. In invoice, all of these - Unit price, qty, list price is under Item List, if I disable Item List, all of these (Unit price, qty & list price) will be disabled all together.
      Now I want to set certain role only cannot see List Price & Unit Price.

Comment

Hello, sorry, I don't have this package, so I tested it on the demo. You'll go to the role, select invoice, then choose the field you want to hide and modify. Check the value on the "no" field.

Comment

Not possible, invoiceItem entity ACL is controlled by the parent invoice entity therefore there is no way to control access to the fields of the invoiceItem via UI. You can still do it via code but not sure if it will work without breaking the current logic.

Comment

• CYLau
            CYLau commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, understand. Thank you.
        Working...
        X