Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import data in multi-enum-field

Hello,
    - custom entity association ​with a multi-enum-field named language with value 1 for option german and 2 for option english
    - import-csv-file contained a column language with contents ["1"] (for german), ["2"] (for english) or ["1","2"] (for german AND english)
    - in import the entity-field language is linked with the csv-field language
    - I expected, that the import ads one record in table array_value with id (generated), value 1 (for german), attribute language, entity_id of record of association and entity_type association
    -
    or two records for 1 and 2 - one with value 1 and one with value 2
    ... but no records are created

what is my misunderstanding? Or what had to be the contents of csv-field language?
    Or is it impossible to import this with the import-function of administration (if there is more than one option)? ... and I have to do it by myself with a sql-insert directly in the table array_value (after imported assiciations without the field language - to know the entity-id)?

Christoph
    Last edited by ctheuring; 12-15-2023, 02:23 PM.

Please send a test import file (in a .zip archive) and a screenshot of the multi-enum field settings.
    Also send a screenshot of the result of your import (is there any error information):

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	187
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	100746
    Last edited by victor; 12-15-2023, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I have send you a privat message - because here it's not allowed so attach zip-files.

Christoph

Comment

Working...
      X