Integration with Redmine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration with Redmine ?

In my company, the developers use the Redmine project management system. Personally, I think it's like a Black Hole, because you put in all kinds of data but never get anything out :-)

But they want to keep it and want to use it to organize all their development. Is there a way or ready-made integration to connect my favorite CRM to it? Suppose I were to create a task for a customer or lead, could I get a ticket to be automatically created in Redmine? Has anyone done this before?

Hi Obermumpf,

You can use the Make service (formerly Integromat) for such purposes: https://www.make.com/en/integrations/espo-crm/redmine.

Comment

We cannot claim that it's possible to use Make w/o testing it. It's not clear from the page that it's possible.

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        As Espo does not have Projects out of the box, Make could not implement an action for it. Might need to use "Make an API Call" instead that would require more effort to set up.

It is easily doable with software such as make.com, Integromat, n8n (cloud or self-hosted) and many other workflow apps. You need to utilize Espocrm's webhooks and for example n8n workflow to forward easily forward, monitor and change the data in process.

Comment

Working...
      X