Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter select view by parent record

I have created an "asset" entity.
    Asset entity has a "children to parent" relationship with another created entity which is "ships"
    "ships" entity has a "one to many" relationship with "Cases" entity.
    When I am on a case and I want to select assets for the case, in the panel to select the cases I need to see only the assets that belong to the ship that I have selected in a case, and not all the assts in general.

Is there a way to do that?​

Yes there is a way but it require coding? Will you dive down to learn how to?

I think Contact/Account/Case implement this if you want to see how it done officially. I think this thread also share how-to, I think it call Custom-View offiically

So, I have a client that wants to automatically HIDE inactive accounts in the small list panel. I can see that you can use the FILTER tool to do this, but she wants it to be done automatically. Here's the code I found that needs to be modified: namespace Espo\Modules\Crm\AclPortal; use \Espo\Entities\User; use

Comment

That was exactly what I was looking for.
      It is working fine now.

Do you have a similar implementation to have the same results if I add this field in a bottom panel and hit select there too?

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, coding unless it is step by step I don't touch as my skill in coding is at best copy/paste and Formula
    Working...
    X