Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generate PDF from filtered report with links

Hi,

I have this use case quite often. I want to create a PDF from a report, apply filters and add links. This PDF i'm sending to users of espocrm.

I've created a PDF template of entity Report, with the reportTable variable. I am abe to generate a PDF table with it using formula script.

However:

1. I am unable to apply a runtime filter through formula script. So I cannot filter the report.
    2. I am unable to have a url in the pdf report, formatted as a url (it creates an <a href..> string.

Any suggestions if this would be possible to achieve?

- Create a field with the type of URL for the entity on which we form the Report. In my case, it is Account (screenshot 1).
    - We form a simple List Report in which we use Runtime Filters on the name field (screenshot 2).
    - We use the default template for Print to PDF and receive a clickable link without extra characters in the generated PDF document with filtered data (screenshot 3).

What version of EspoCRM i Advanced Pack are you using, what is the code in your template, what type of field are you using for the link?​ What formula do you use to create your document?
    Attached Files

Comment

Both are not possible. You could create a custom formula function for generating PDF with runtime filters passed. For the link, you would need creating an entry point.

Comment

Working...
      X