Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications for Cases

Hi

We activated email notifications on cases for "Received emails". But to be honest I don't really get, when a notification is created and for who. At first I thought all subscribed users get a notification whenever an email is assigned to a case. But this doesn't seem to work, only sometimes. I then thought the subscribed users get a notification only for emails from external (-> email-domain not equal to internal domain), but sometimes this also doesn't work either.

So, if the email noifitcation settings are activated for "Cases" and on "Received emails", when exactly is a email notification generated, and which users do get them?

The functionality you're asking about is for Status changes, requests to @username and posts in a Stream of specific entity (for example Case).
    Email Notification will be sent to User A, when User A was not logged into the instance.​

If User A was logged in, he will receive an In-App notification only.
    Last edited by victor; 11-28-2023, 11:16 AM.

Comment

So with the following settings, there are going to be no notification via email for incoming emails if the user is logged in? Only if the user is not logged in he gets an email for the new email in a case?
      Click image for larger version  Name:	3o4hdu2qz3zco.png Views:	0 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	100339

Comment

yuri Maybe you can clear this question.

Comment

• lucakuehne
          lucakuehne commented
          Editing a comment
          yuri I'm once again asking you for a clarification in this topic. As this could be a bug in my opinion, but I don't just want to open a case on GitHub straight away.
      Working...
      X