Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Calendar

Hello,

Would like to thank you for this amazing CRM, we are looking forward to use it and replace our current one ..

Would like to ask you if you guys can implement this idea , Dynamic Calendar ...

The Idea is very simple, The idea is to add Check BOX ( Add to Calendar ) to the Field Type Datetime or Date ..

The Calendar will show the Name of Inserted row , that have ( Add to Calendar ) field Enabled....

For Example :
    We have MOdule called Service w , the service module is annual contract between the account and module service ,, start from 1/11/2014 - 1/11-2015 ..
    It will be great to show that on 1/11/2015 when loading the Calendar that Contract X on monthly preview of the calendar

Looking forward to see if this can be implemented or not ..

Hi

Do you need to display custom entities on Calendar? You can customize it manually. Needs some coding, but not difficult

Comment

Hi,
      an example would be good.

Comment

I Agree Yurikzn, its not much difficult and can be customized ,, but this case will need to override the Calendar code.... i though it would be good idea to make the calendar not only to check on specific fields of Meetings,Calls & Tasks ... its could be more general...

Peterberlin, the idea is to have Module Field Date & Datetime have option called 'Add to Calendar' this case when you Click on calendar you will see not only your Meetings , Calls & tasks , you will see for example Date of Closed Date of an Opportunities in the calendar it self .. but since the Code of Calendar is specific for Meeting/calls and tasks then it will need to be modified to be more generic ...

Comment

• peterberlin
          peterberlin commented
          Editing a comment
          A link from another, even your modules by using the calendar would greatly expand the flexibility of ESPO. The calendar would not be on meeting tasks and restricted calls.

Ok. I will think about it.

Comment

I investigated a little. Found out that there will be problem with generation of server side sql queries. Not easy to implement.

Comment

Well i think this can be solved by Having DB table for Calendar ,, which contain the MOdule name , Field which should be checked

Example
            Table Dynamic_Calendar
            module_name varchar(100)
            module_date_field varchar(100)

module = opportinites
            field = close_date

when Calendar Clicked you can generate SQL based on this table

select * from dynamic_calendar ;

Loop Result will get this

Select name,result[field] from result[module] where result[field] >CURRENT_MONTH and result[field] <CURRENT_MONTH

For sure this is Just demonstration and not real code

Comment

There are also JOINS in sql. It will be easier to customize than configure with some new complex syntax,

Comment

Working...
              X