Feature request freeze (Summer 2023)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature request freeze (Summer 2023)

As too many tasks are accumulated in our backlog, we are unable to review feature request while focusing on resolving those tasks first. It may take a few months.

Will it be possible to post the backlog as a "Roadmap"?

Comment

It's technical debt issues which accumulated in a rush to implement more feature requests and postponing what had to be done for years. I would not like to publish my backlog as it would be an additional pressure for me to live up promised expectation. It's already too difficult to handle all this mentally.

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Technical debt for Espo open source is already mostly resolved (took me two years and I'm happy with the results). But we have a lot of code aside from that. It's about 600,000 lines of code in my responsibility.

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Yuri,

you can imagine how your espoCrm is crazy and i agree with rabii below.

Thank you and thank you to teams of espoCrm.

Now it's time to us to learn more with help of community member like rabii, telecatg, victor, lazovic and other member.

Best Regards

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Speaking from a codeless (unless you count formula) person, I don't see much (or any) bug, no thread of complaint of code being hard to follow either, and from the system (personally for me it is) running seem to be quite efficient.

Then there also that massive refactor and "ref" commit during the v6.x to v7 period I'm surprise that is still 600k to go!

Anyway, take your time and do some hobby/meditation, etc. But roadmap 'tease' is always welcome

Good luck yuri
      Take you time as espo is in a very good state now so no rush for more features.

Comment

Working...
      X