Nested tasks (subtasks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nested tasks (subtasks)

In the process of performing one task, it becomes necessary to form a subtask. Those. a new task associated with the current task. There are no tasks in source selection.

Espo doesn't have sub-tasks out of the box, and unlikely ever will.

If we develop project management tool, there will be a separate task entity with sub tasks.

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      would be very interested to purchase project management tool and i think many more clients would.

Yes, project management would be great!
    In principle, to implement the project is not very difficult.
    I myself try to implement this by rewriting part of the code in the free extension "Real Estate". For example "Properties"-> "Projects" Even I can do something...

But, the project is a more global task. At the same time, it would be very cool if you can create a "project" on the basis of the "task" and then create project tasks in the project. Thus, the connection between the original task, which will develop into a project, would not be lost.

I do not know the plans of respected developers regarding the introduction of project management

Comment

+1 for "project management tool"

but i understand the work for maintain all (code, crm, extension...) .. for only one guy :s

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not the only one. But the most is currently on me.

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        After all the refactoring I did for the last 2-3 years now it should be easier to maintain. We yet need to upgrade all our extensions to v7 customization methods (by dropping support of older versions) and after that, all the refactoring work can be deemed as done.
    Working...
    X