• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enum Field - Filter/Search & Multi-label

UPDATE: v7.3 will add this feature.

Entity:
    Field type; enum (single)

Issue: Hard to select and for enum field, especially it if out of alphabet order or if it not grouped near each other. So you keep press "a" "a" "a", to look.

Suggestion: Ability to filter enum as you type or search when you select enum; for example typing "acc" would filter down everything like: account; accounting; accommodation; insurance accident.

This is the main feature request.

---

Another feature request would be "label linking"; which is less important in this feature request. For example: hotel, motel, inn, bnb, perhaps when I choose this option, it all just link back to 'Accommodation'.

The reason we would want to use old name and new name, but people sometime still using the old official wordings.
    Last edited by espcrm; 11-18-2022, 09:04 AM.

It should take a single line of code to do this with the enum field (Searching/Filtering) as espo is using the Selectize library.
    I could make an extension when I get the time.

Last edited by Kharg; 08-27-2022, 05:59 AM.

Comment

It's already planned (first one).

Comment

Will be in v7.3.

It's turned not a single line of code but 25 hours of work as Selectize is not user-friendly in single select mode out of the box. Had to find solutions for multitude of UIX and UI issues.

Comment

Working...
      X