BCC field in email entity for incoming emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCC field in email entity for incoming emails

It would be very useful to add a BCC field for incoming messages and the ability to filter messages after this field.

At this point, it is not possible to filter messages that came under a specific alias.

Hi ShulzR,

Perhaps these threads will be helpful:
    Although the way and means of communication have changed a lot over the past few decades, emails are still remaining one of the most important forms of business communication.

Comment

Hi Vadym
      I read it, but I can't see anything about the email sent to me, when my email adress is in BCC.

It is not possible to filter the e-mails received under the alias r.shulz@myco.de if the e-mail was sent as BCC to r.shulz@myco.de
      The current EspoCRM configuration only allows messages sent "to" & "copy to (CC)", so I miss every message sent by the client as BCC to me.

If I am wrong, I will be grateful for your explanation.

Comment

It's won't be possible by design. In Espo email records are not unique to a user, meaning if one email is sent and received as BCC for two Espo users, there still will be one email record in Espo. We can't expose BCC because of this.

Comment

Thank you yuri for the clarification.
          So is there any other way to display all e-mails sent ONLY to r.shulz.myco.de? (to, cc, bcc)
          I have over 30 other aliases redirected to the alias r.shulz.myco.de, so it is very difficult to control the e-mail without specific filters / views.

Comment

Working...
          X