Email contacts groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email contacts groups

Everyday we are communicating to the same group of people by e-mail. And it's annoying a bit to enter each time the same mails when the new topic arise. Might be there could be a possibility to create a mail contacts group that I can use when I'll create a new mail to the same group of people?

In this case instead of entering separate emails in a field "To:" I could enter a name of my contact group and it would fill the email addresses from it.

Idea taken from Gmail https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9310453
    Last edited by partomas; 01-21-2022, 08:26 AM.

You can try to use email campaigns. If no, you could create alias on your email server which would redirect emails send to specific address to many receivers.

Comment

• partomas
      partomas commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I know that I can create aliases in mail server, but I think it would nice feature to have it in CRM to those who don't has access to Mail server settings. So anyone could create a groups of contacts and all CRM Users could use them easily not by asking admin each time they need one.
      Email campaigns is not best option as well as there are initial mail conversation where all contacts need to be added in TO: or CC: for continuous mail discussion. Not one time mail send.

Originally posted by partomas View Post
    Everyday we are communicating to the same group of people by e-mail. And it's annoying a bit to enter each time the same mails when the new topic arise. Might be there could be a possibility to create a mail contacts group that I can use when I'll create a new mail to the same group of people?

In this case instead of entering separate emails in a field "To:" I could enter a name of my contact group and it would fill the email addresses from it.

Idea taken from Gmail https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9310453
    Hi you can try this extension developed by @eymen i have already used it and works like a charm. It allows you to select a group of contacts and send them an email directly (you can even apply email template). Check this out

Comment

Yes I know, I use them but I would expect something like "To:team" and it will add contacts from assigned "team" members. Might be @eymen can add this functionality if there are no way to add it to default.

Comment

Working...
      X