Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve Kanban - make it more resonsive

Hey,

When the kanban holds many values it losses its responsiveness. Is there anyway to improve the container that hold the kanban view so that it will be reposnive and show all kanban stages equally. this will improve the user experience. It will be cool to fix the width of each stage and add horizontal scroll so that the user can scroll to view more kanban stages.

See attached screenshot.

Many thanks
    Rabii
    Attached Files

I'm guessing this is more of a CSS thing rather than EspoCRM coding, so if you are able to find and disable the CSS code it should give you a wider view (horizontal scrolling).

From this theory I decided to give it a try and disable the 'max-width' using my Browser F12 inspection feature. It seem to be in the sense that the Kanban expand a little... however as I don't have a wider enough monitor or many Status option I can't tell if it work.

You could give it a try and perhaps you might have more luck or something to aim for, feature requests might take a while before it get added. Perhaps another user would be able to provide you with an more elegant solution.

Here the path I tested with
    html.js.canvas.no-touch.borderradius.csscolumns.fullscreen body.minimized div#content.content

Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, i will give it a try, i think if the kanban view improve it will improve the user experience, iam trying to figure out how the kanban view works and i will try and extend its functionalities so that the user can choose a field to show and what value to show. also will look into improve css for better ux.

Again thanks
      Rabii

Comment

i am trying to figure out how the kanban view works
        Maybe this post can help https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...1406#post61406

Comment

This is not actual anymore. We have scroll.

Comment

Working...
          X