Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folder or ordering system for BPM on Advanced Pack Extension

Hi everyone,

W are really using the BPM features from the Advanced Pack Extension, and by now we have something like 130 Flowcharts, that can be shown using some filters over some predefined fields.

In order to be able to better understand all the features we are developing, it'd be awesome if we could have some folders, like the ones you already implemented for the templates. Or something similar, a category to filter by or so. in order to better accommodate the Flowcharts by use, or by whatever decided.

Thanks, so far it's been incredible to work with this CRM!

Congrats

Good idea

Comment

You can add custom metadata/scopes/BpmnFlowchart.json
      {
      "layouts": true,
      "customizable": true
      }

Then add a category field, for example, as for a regular entity.

Comment

Hi dimyy I'm not really able to do what you're saying, should I add a new file? just the category into that file? How would you do it?

I guess there's still no "official" way of doing this without adding the categories by tampering with the espo code, right emillod ?

Thank you both!

Comment

• dimyy
          dimyy commented
          Editing a comment
          1. Add custom/ ... metadata/scopes/BpmnFlowchart.json
          "layouts": true - adds the ability to customize layouts
          "customizable": true - adds the ability to add fields to an entity

2. Go to the entity manager and edit the BpmnFlowchart entity like a normal entity.

3. Edit the BpmnFlowchart layouts accordingly. Add category field to detail view, list view, filter fields view.

i think it is better if the BPMN has a category tree folder so this way each group of flowcharts could be placed under correct folder. Just like reports.

Comment

• abisbe
          abisbe commented
          Editing a comment
          I think so too!
      Working...
      X