Multiple Kanban Field Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Kanban Field Views

Again, very happy with the Kanban view - super useful!

So useful, it would be even better if multiple Enum fields were able to be used for Kanban views by the user. (I know it can be changed in Admin)

Eg: On an Entity called Company there could be views for; Setup Status, Company Status, Accounts Status, Filing Status.

Then changing between each Kanban view would make it visual to progress records through their various statuses and sort by priority.

Any hope this will be implimented? I keep looking at the milestones on github, hoping it will be included in a next version.

Comment

I agree, i really would like this implemented, so i can have different kaban lists, that they can choose through. Would make this the goto crm, One other thing would be the ability to load images, ( premade forms ) and apply fields to them, so then u print it out or you email them, it would have all the correct info in the correct spots, would help simplify everything from email to quotes ...

Comment

Shamelessly; Odoo do this really well, and simply copying the way they do it would work well. (There's plenty they don't do well though, Espo is still a better overall framework!)

Robbieray "on other thing" comments tent to confuse threads, not sure I understood that one, but if it's worth a separate post, that might give it a better chance of getting scoped and developed.

Comment

marcusquinn there's an extension by eymen-elkum that does exactly what you are asking for.

Comment

Thank you Kharg for the reference to my extension, I have to accelerate my new website so I make all extensions shown clearly there, I will announce here and on a new post when the extension published, maybe this week
            CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
            Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
            X