Improve the Email Filters Subject tooltip to include examples please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve the Email Filters Subject tooltip to include examples please

I've been having difficulty understanding the Email Filters use of the Subject input.

Could you update the tooltip to include example inputs please?

It was the bad label that was not fixed after we started to support markdown syntax in tooltips.

Comment

Cool, no worries. Overall the more I use EspoCRM the more I like and recommend it to many others.

As a suggestion, from my testing, this tooltip wording would make sense to me:

```
      For example:
      Starts with: searchtext*
      Contains: *searchtext*
      Ends with: *searchtext
      ```

Comment

Hello
        This filter (see photo) does not work. The incoming EmAils with the concerning are not ignored.
        Does anyone have any ideas?
        peter Click image for larger version  Name:	filter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.0 KB ID:	66284

Comment

Originally posted by peterberlin View Post
          Hello
          This filter (see photo) does not work. The incoming EmAils with the concerning are not ignored.
          Does anyone have any ideas?
          peter Click image for larger version Name:	filter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.0 KB ID:	66284
          Maybe remove the space before and after, so *Bitcon* instead of * Bitcon * ?

I think these rules are AND booleans, so maybe you don't need the other Von, Ein and Mailinhalt fields populated as well?

Comment

I have already tried many things. Of course, I also deleted the spaces and tried upper and lower case.
            The filters do not work.
            Correctly said, I can't say exactly whether the filters work. Maybe the filters work, but some mails with certain combinations are not filtered.
            There is no log of the filters. I only see the unfiltered mails.

Comment

Hi peter, what were you expecting to happen with the email filter?

All the "ignore" (ignorieren) does it "Does not show notification", the only other feature is "Put email in a folder" but it quite limited.
              Last edited by espcrm; 01-18-2021, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X