Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocomplete, live filtring product in Item List

Hello,
    The functionality of searching for products after entering the first few characters would be very useful.
    Does EspoCRM have such functionality? Has anyone managed to develop such a solution?
    Thanks for any help.

It's not develop, EspoCRM don't have that functionality.
    I think it's not a good idea, especially when you have many records. It would be very bad idea, because every single change of that box would mean another query to database.

Comment

I don't think that's a good idea... Imagine having like 20k-50k products - your database performance is going to get fu**ed up and you will have very big hardware overhead.

Comment

Hello,
        sorry but my 2 cents :

why we have this functionality on all entity for name field when related or on email entity emailAddress.
        emailAddress entity is a complexe entity so i can't imagine how query are done for find in live "entityType", "entity", "emailAddressData"..

i just try with a one2many : 29831 record and no problem with autocomplete
        i have salesPack .. i don't use it... i don't imagine there is not implemented. :s

Comment

Hello Community,

It would be very useful indeed. Clicking to add products is a waste of time for our commercials. We just have ten products in our catalog. Could not it be an activable option (if only in some cases there is performance issues) ?

Thank you

Comment

I think it not a bad idea for small records. But big record is it bad idea.

Luckily this feature already exist in EspoCRM in another field isn't it? If you willing to code it yourself or get someone to, I'm sure it is possible to 'copy/paste' the code over.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	121
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	93925

But now you would need to extend that in the popup or over at the Product Entity.

Comment

Working...
            X