Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar

Hello,
    when will it be possible to define holidays (background color) in the calendar. If a large solution (import from the goggle calendar) is not possible, then a small solution (manual entry).
    better a small solution than no solution at all.
    peter

Hello,
    there are a library who do this : https://github.com/azuyalabs/yasumi
    but how implement this ? not my skill.

another feature with your request : users working day/hours. So if a user work only Monday .. so other day must be in other color.

Regards

Comment

Thanks item,
      Espo has integrated the script Fullcalendar. I hope that the Espo developers use its function. It is certainly not so complex then.
      peter

Comment

I suppose an alternative workout is to download a few CSV sheet with your country Holiday and import that into Meetings or some other type of Calender entity.

Comment

Fullcalender offers the Background Events function for this theme. But these events would have to be stored in the javscriptcode
          Working with a holiday entity is suboptimal. Then every user should get these entries in his calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by peterberlin View Post
            Fullcalender offers the Background Events function for this theme. But these events would have to be stored in the javscriptcode
            Working with a holiday entity is suboptimal. Then every user should get these entries in his calendar.
            Oh yes, I totally forgot about that. Calendar need to be shared if we go with imports.

But will a "All User" role work, it will just be one single "Fake" User, sharing the calendar to every User.

Comment

Working...
            X