Workday definition for Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workday definition for Calls

I would likes some option to prevent users from scheduling calls on saturday or sunday.

hello,
    workflow triggers actions after record saved, so in workflow you can only reschedule the call, to the one of next working day.
    If you want to prevent creation, you can create a beforeSave hook and throws error, if date start or date end is the weekend

Comment

Is there a way to do client form validation from the server hook? For example what kind of error should be thrown in order to make the client highlight wrong fields in the creation form? If not implemented I would like to suggest that as a feature request. For now I think I will probably reschedule from a workflow.

Comment

Yes, if you set view for these date fields (dateStart and dateEnd), you can add own validation

Comment

Ok. I will try that too.

Now I want also to customize/extend popup notifications for calls but popups are not a specific entity...
          What is the correct path for setting custom call notification popups view?
          custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/YourEntityType.json
          Last edited by tothewine; 01-15-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

original https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...fications.json
            custom custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app/popupNotifications.json

Comment

Thanks I will use that

Comment

I created custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app/popupNotifications.json now I copy the existing "crm:views/meeting/popup-notification" from "\client\modules\crm\src\views\meeting\popup-notification.js" to "/client/custom/src/views/popup-notification.js". Is the path for the custom view correct?

More importantly I am not sure what the Espo.Define line should be for the extended custom popup notification.

This is the current one:
                Espo.define('crm:views/meeting/popup-notification', 'views/popup-notification', function (Dep) {

What do I put in there?
                Last edited by tothewine; 01-17-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X