Advanced Pack Office 365 Calendar Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Yuri,

I’m on my mobile at the moment but it looks like it’s a 1:1 relationship meeting:account so for most meetings where there are more than one of our people attending they are being associated with our company rather than the 3rd party.

By the sounds of things once our users have enabled sync they should be associated as users rather than contacts but in many cases meetings have people from multiple companies attend so for consistency, if possible, I think the meeting should be associated with all companies.

Have a great weekend and as always kudos for an incrediable product.

Olof

Comment

> I think the meeting should be associated with all companies.

There is only one-to-many relationship between meeting and account. So we can only pick the first met account and associate it.

Comment

Understood, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with the account allocation being random and hence inconsistent and we would definitely like to see contacts created if they don't already exist.

Private meetings are not being respected. Not a big deal in our company - may be in others.

Comment

Is it better not to sync events marked as private?

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
            Is it better not to sync events marked as private?
            I suspect for most organisations that would be preferred.

Comment

Hello,
              I think is better let choose to users (checkbox) about sync private. (if it's possible)

And thanks for this pack (we waiting it for long time because I will official package )

Regards

Comment

In the new version contacts can be created (optionally) and private events skipped (optionally).

Comment

Is there any way that contacts that are automatically created could be automatically associated with their accounts based on their email domain names?
                  I wonder if something could be done with workflows?

Comment

Hi Yuri, before we roll this out to all of our users and create a load of orphaned contacts I just want to check if its possible to have a way to automatically associate contacts with their accounts based on email domain names?

Comment

HI,

There's no such ab ability.

Comment

Working...
                      X