Advanced Pack Office 365 Calendar Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Pack Office 365 Calendar Sync

We have been using ESPO and paying for the Advanced Pack for a few years now. We had hoped that integration into Office 365 would eventually happen. While it is not currently stopping us from using Advanced Pack, the question comes up every year as we renew.

I understand the idea of the Advanced Pack, but it seems extremely limited on the integration to only Google Calendar as many businesses do not use that. Since there is an existing published API for it, I am not asking the world. Just want to justify the annual cost of the Advanced Pack.

This is the exact same situation for us. We purchased the advanced pack specifically because we read that 365 integration was in the roadmap and wanted to sponsor the project. Now it sounds like it is no longer on the roadmap.

Comment

Might be Demand from market could help Development ?

Comment

Office365 Integration for ODOO CRM costs 650 EUR.
        Integration for SuiteCRM costs $10 per user/month.

Not sure whether price of advanced pack is not justifiable. I would love to have Office365 integration. But making it demands more resources we constantly lack of. Personally, I have up to 200 items in my todo list for Espo and the list tends to grow.
        Last edited by yuri; 02-13-2019, 06:34 AM.

Comment

The price of the advanced pack is WAY better than most other CRMs. The fact that you provide this as a free open source CRM and give the option to give us workflows and BPM for the price of $500 a year is amazing. The CRM is, by far, the most customizable of any other. The support is available for most concerns and you give updates monthly.

I think you have an amazing product with a great price point. Thanks for doing what you do!

Comment

Also, Zinit has made an Outlook connector for the low price of 900 EUR.. https://treolabs.com/store

Comment

I am about to pay for Zinit. I’d prefer to pay Yuri.

In retrospect advance pack without Office365 is fantastic value so my comment was unfair.

im much less convinced Zinit’s pricing is as good value.

yuri you are doing great work and I am doing my best to promote your fantastic product.

Comment

I wondered why I couldn't find Zenit's integration in Google. They changed the company name, so it's harder to find them for some time. Here's the link for their integration: https://treolabs.com/store/espocrm-o...xchange-online

Comment

• Kenner Soft
                  Kenner Soft commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Zenit changed to TreoLabs which get Bankrupt in February this year. Technical guys and developers changed to a new company, some become shareholders, most of the guys located in Ukraine, but we also started legal entity in Germany. You can contact me for details d.antonenko@kennersoft.de

I understand, Yuri, on the demand of time, etc. My company develops software as well and I am the lead on it. So believe me, that I understand. However Office 365 is used by way more businesses than use Google. That is a huge market. I don't even mind if it was it's own pack. Is it worth $600, for just calendar integration? No, not really. Especially when they have a published API and it is fairly easy to integrate with. But, in the end, I know there is a lot on your plate and you have to go the direction you see fit. It just seems that with the splitting up of Advanced Pack, it would be a good time to bring a pretty important integration. Just my 2 cents.

I do love the work!! We have talked several of our business partners into moving to ESPO over the next year. They love what we have shown them.

Comment

Has anyone else used Zenit's Office 365 integration?

Comment

FYI we tested the zenit 3rd party module but rules it out as:

- it had quite a few issues during install and support was slow
                    ​​​​​​- it matches contacts in meetings to existing contacts based on exact name match rather than email so I’m practise 70% of the time it creates new contacts.
                    - it does not link meetings to the account. This was the main reason we wanted to have meeting sync from Office365 to Espo so we could use reporting to hilight accounts that are not receiving attention

Comment

We made Office 365 Calendar and Contacts integration https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/outlook-integration/

Comment

Fantastic news - ordered!

Comment

First of all a massive thank you for implementing Office365 Sync!! We have wanted this since we picked Espo.
                          As always - especially in contrast to the Zenit integration your software is elegantly implemented and exceptionally well documented. Install took 5 mins as compared to Weeks with Zenit and worked first time.

Some initial feedback based on a few mins of testing:

- When a meeting is synced from Outlook with a contact that does not exist in Espo we would like the contact to be created in Espo.
                          - When a meeting is synced from Outlook with a contact at an account we would like the meeting to also be associated with the account as well as the person.
                          - When meetings are synced others users who are attendees of meetings are not detected and are synced as contacts.
                          - A push to outlook button within the contact would be more accessible to users than the drop down within the list view.

Comment

Thanks for a feedback.

> When a meeting is synced from Outlook with a contact at an account we would like the meeting to also be associated with the account as well as the person.
                            Doesn't it associate now? It's supposed that it should fill the parent field with the contact's account.

> When meetings are synced others users who are attendees of meetings are not detected and are synced as contacts.
                            There are some technical constraints. If that user setup outlook calendar sync it should add that user to the meeting. I will review this.
                            Last edited by yuri; 06-29-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X