OneNote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneNote

Is there any possibility/ appetite for an OneNote inntegration.

OneNote is a fantastic tool for taking notes in meetings. In our industry it has had massive adoption in the last couple of years - probably 90% of people using it despite a lot of Mac use (we are in the broadcast industry). It's collaborative editing, OCR, andwritign recognition, audio recording and online / offline sync can never be replicated in a web based application like EspoCRM but for a CRM to create value meeting / visit reports need to be available and reportable within the CRM.

It seems like salesforce is planning something although its not available yet.

success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000HIpb

Notes should be taken in an OneNote saved in Office365 sharepoint and should become linked with a meeting entry within Espo allowing your reporting module to report of frequency of interactions / meetings with customers.

We suggested it with SuiteCRM who we currently use - they dismissed it out of hand because OneNote is Microsoft but I think this is shortsighted. For CRM to be successful the first priority must be 100% adoption and the quality of data capture.

Any thoughts?

Olof

This would be a game changer!

Comment

Better an interface to Evernote.

Comment

Are you sure..? We are in a high tech industry, if I go to an industry conference it’s probably 50% Apple and 50% Microsoft laptops but over 80% of users are taking notes in OneNote.

Comment

Are you sure? We are in a high tech industry, at conferences if probably 60% Apple and 40% Microsoft but at least 70% are taking notes in OneNote..

Comment

I'm sure I'm not.
            sorry. I've always thought the high tech industry uses Microsoft CRM or Salesforce not espo.

Comment

I think most companies in our industry use Salesforce by a large margin.. But i don't see any reason they shouldn't use Espo. Its beautiful!

Comment

we are Salesforce development companies, and we know Salesforce is the best in market to use easy plug and play.

Comment

Working...
                X