User Self Registration Form - Sign-up Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Self Registration Form - Sign-up Form

Is it possible to have this kind of user sign-up form ? Where users can create their profile(user) without the admin actually creating them as users? Any possibility of this feature in future? For example, on the login form itself, there could be a link "NOT A MEMBER? PLEASE REGISTER HERE?" With options like admin activating the account before the user is able tologin and immediate activation just upon creation then the user is able to login to their space.

You can create this form on your side, and create a your with checkbox isActice:false with API

Comment

Hi Senior Members. I am failing to create the REST client call to allow users register themselves. Can the EspoCRM api respond to SOAP calls? I have developed APIs in SOAP not REST.. Ineed help on this. Is there someone here who can help me at a fee? I really need this capability.

Comment

"Can the EspoCRM api respond to SOAP calls? " - No

In shared topics you can find workable code.

You need to make POST call to api/v1/User with json

Code:
      {
        "userName": "tester",
        "lastName": "Tester",
        "firstName": "Test",
        "password": "1",
        "passwordConfirm": "1",
        "isActive": false,
        "isAdmin": false
      }

Comment

Ok let me try that... this is a lot more helpful....thanks.

Comment

Hi senior members. Just confirming something, This, below, is what I send to the API at ap/vi/User... RIGHT or WRONG?
          { "userName": "tester", "lastName": "Tester", "firstName": "Test", "password": "1", "passwordConfirm": "1", "isActive": false, "isAdmin": false }

Comment

tanya, please your comment will be comforting!

Comment

api/v1/User

Comment

Ok thanks...

Comment

I have tried to send a json object to the api.php... which has the /api/v1/User url... Now when I look into that folder (/api/v1/User), there is nothing telling me that data will be inserted into the db. Actually I get a blank page. I have read all the resources you have sent, but I do not get a clearer picture of where I am sending the json payload and why.Have tried also to send the json payload by curl to /api/v1/User... but I get a blank page.... I don't even see a folder or file called: User in the that directory... please I need more guidance .... I am sure I am doing something wrong.

Comment

Maybe let me ask this way: I know Iam supposed to send a json object to /api/v1/User. I assume this is the end point. Now, give me this file so that I can check and know how to send. Is it the same api.php? Or this one: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...-client-php.md ... please I need confirmation, Thanks senior members. I can deal with the code.

Comment

Ok... senior members, I am happy to report that I have managed... Thanks.

Comment

Hi senior members... I have everything working fine on my windows dev laptop. But when I migrate the CRM to a Cent OS & server, here is what happens: the api/v1/User changes to api/v1/app/user. and the method changes to GET... how can I correct this on the server?

Comment

check whether you have no rules about lowercase
                          I have been trying to get Apache to rewrite all URL's that contain an uppercase character anywhere in it to be lowercase. All the solutions I have found do not work in my case for some reason. I am

Comment

Senior Members I have 2 questions: my array has stopped working. It is producing null values. Here is the EspoCRM error log message:
                            [2018-08-18 23:18:24] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller, Params:Array ( [controller] => User ) , InputData: {"userName":null,"firstName":null,"lastName":null, "password":null,"confirmPassword":null,"isActive": null,"isAdmin":null} - [] []
                            [2018-08-18 23:18:24] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: , Code: 500 URL: /timsonline_crm/api/v1/User [] []
                            [2018-08-18 23:23:44] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller, Params:Array ( [controller] => User ) , InputData: {"userName":null,"firstName":null,"lastName":null, "password":null,"confirmPassword":null,"isActive": null,"isAdmin":null} - [] []
                            [2018-08-18 23:23:44] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: , Code: 500 URL: /timsonline_crm/api/v1/User [] []

Question 2: Can EspoCRM accept "default_team_id" as one of the parameters of my array like shown in this one:
                            { "userName": "tester", "lastName": "Tester", "firstName": "Test", "password": "1", "passwordConfirm": "1", "isActive": false, "isAdmin": false, "default_team_id": "testteam" } Can this array be sent to the api/v1/User?

Comment

Working...
                            X