Report 'Columns' doesn't list all entity fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report 'Columns' doesn't list all entity fields

Is there a way to include 'hasMany' relationship fields in the columns of a report? A manual workaround via custom report would also be okay, but I can't figure out how to do that.

I can see the fields in the filter options, but not the columns option.

Maybe I will add an ability to use Link-Multiple fields as columns of report. I need to investigate first.

Comment

Will be available in the next release (today). Buy you will need to check the 'Link Multiple' field for your relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
        Will be available in the next release (today). Buy you will need to check the 'Link Multiple' field for your relationship.
        Awesome. Thanks.

Comment

This is a great addition. Thanks so much for adding that! Could we also get that field added when exporting as well? Right now, it shows that it will export, but the field is empty after exporting. Thanks again!

Comment

Export will be working with the next EspoCRM release.

Comment

bradaks Here's the list of commits with the next release (5.0.4). You can see that the code has already been committed.

EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Great. Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                X