Documents - send by mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents - send by mail

using "Documents" view, it could be great to open a document from a folder and send it by mail as attachment to a "contact" directly :-)

FYI There is an ability to attach Document while sending email.

Comment

Yep, i know that i can attach a document "from Documents" when composing an email

but it could be great to be able to do the same, directly from "Documents" section... adding an option to the dropdown list after selecting a document
      => then, launch the "compose an email" window, with the selected documents directly seen as attachment

Comment

do you think it could be possible to send Documents directly from "Documents" view?
        (and select multiple documents that should be send by email)
        but i think it's not quite easy... because if files are big, we should prepare an archive.. and send a link going to an Entrypoint to open these temp-archive... :-(

Comment

up

do you think it could be possible to send Documents directly from "Documents" view?
          (and select multiple documents that should be send by email)
          but i think it's not quite easy... because if files are big, we should prepare an archive.. and send a link going to an Entrypoint to open these temp-archive... :-(

Comment

Is it feasible to write a workflow to attach related Documents in a Sales Order or Quotation and send by Email?

Comment

Working...
          X