This just doesn't cut it.
What file? What line in that file? What second argument is bad?
No, I've got to spend hours testing each line in the file i think it is, maybe i am right, maybe I am wrong. There is NO WAY to know.
i am glad to see Espo modernizing with Docker, but such obtuse, opaque error messages just aren't any use. We need to know the actual file and the actual line number; otherwise, you might as well just say
error -> an error has happened
and that is no help to anyone but that is what the error above says
PHP Code:
[2026-09-28 10:38:23] CRITICAL: (0) Before-save formula script failed. Function assign; Bad argument type at position 2, must be string. :: POST /Formula/action/run
[object] (Espo\ORM\Exceptions\PersistenceException(code: 0): Before-save formula script failed. at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Hooks/Common/Formula.php:88)
[previous exception] [object] (Espo\Core\Formula\Exceptions\Error(code: 500): Function assign; Bad argument type at position 2, must be string. at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Formula/Processor.php:114)
What file? What line in that file? What second argument is bad?
No, I've got to spend hours testing each line in the file i think it is, maybe i am right, maybe I am wrong. There is NO WAY to know.
i am glad to see Espo modernizing with Docker, but such obtuse, opaque error messages just aren't any use. We need to know the actual file and the actual line number; otherwise, you might as well just say
error -> an error has happened
and that is no help to anyone but that is what the error above says

Comment