Log Email Opens For BPM Drip Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log Email Opens For BPM Drip Campaign

Hi I have a customer module called "Partners". I'm doing an onboarding drip campaign just introducing them to our business processes etc. I've created a campaign already and built my email template with the tracking urls from the created campaign. I added a relationship from the campaign module to the partners module. I've selected a test record in the campaign (also known as a test partner record). I triggered the bpm process which it processed just fine. The tracking urls are directing correctly when clicked from the email. My issue is the opens, clicks etc are not logging in the campaign. Is there something Im missing?

Maybe the SMTP provider !

Comment

Originally posted by dodom2 View Post
      Hi I have a customer module called "Partners". I'm doing an onboarding drip campaign just introducing them to our business processes etc. I've created a campaign already and built my email template with the tracking urls from the created campaign. I added a relationship from the campaign module to the partners module. I've selected a test record in the campaign (also known as a test partner record). I triggered the bpm process which it processed just fine. The tracking urls are directing correctly when clicked from the email. My issue is the opens, clicks etc are not logging in the campaign. Is there something Im missing?
      AFAK the opens and clicks are tracked by the massemail logic and not BPMN. so when the campaign is processed through a pbmn the tracking for opens and clicks is not logged anywhere.

Comment

So is there anyway of tracking email opens and link clicks in espo for a drip campaign in espo?

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          No currently i don't know of any solution to track opens and clicks on bpmn drip campaign. May if the team has added some sort of signals to catch a link click or email open it would be a lot helpful.
      Working...
      X