No announcement yet.

Creating more than one related entity from one workflow does not work anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating more than one related entity from one workflow does not work anymore

Creating more than one related entity from one workflow does not work anymore.
    Only the first one is related to the parent entity, the following ones are not, starting from second one.

The Workflow is very simple one and was working in the past and has'nt been changed. I guess it does not work from Espo 7.5.X and above.

Can't upload Image, seems to be an error on uploading.

Comment

Hi macistda,

Do I understand correctly, you have several similar actions in which you create related records to some entity? For example:
      1. Create Related Record > Calls > Call
      2. Create Related Record > Calls > Call
      3. ​Create Related Record > Calls > Call

On the latest versions of EspoCRM and Advanced Pack extension, everything works as it should. Please tell me which versions are you using?

Comment

Yes, only the first one is linked related, the following are not.
        We use Espo 8.0.3 with Advanced Pack 3.0.13. But as written I guess it does not work correctly from Espo 7.5.X and above.

Attached Files

Comment

macistda,

Again, it was not possible to reproduce the issue you encountered. I created three similar actions, and the records were created and linked correctly.
          In order to trace the source of the problem, I will ask you to enable debug mode for EspoCRM logs (you can find instructions here: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#debug-mode), make workflow run again and send the finished error log here (you can find more about logs here: https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/log).

Comment

lazovic

Now that sounds strange. Nothing changed, no update, not even restarting the VM and it works fine as before. There was no colleague who would have changed anything, too. If it happens again I will report it.

Comment

Working...
            X