After update of Advanced Pack from 2.11.1 to 2.15.5 all features broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After update of Advanced Pack from 2.11.1 to 2.15.5 all features broken

In preparation for an upgrade of core espo, I updated our Advanced Pack extension from 2.11.1 to 2.15.5. Update completes sucessfully, but all the reports, etc. we have set up are broken. Getting error 500 for everything. We are on espo 6.1.8.

In viewing espo logs, there are lengthy errors beginning with:
    [2023-10-21 17:56:44] ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: Error Code: 0 Message: Call to undefined function Espo\ORM\QueryParams\Select() File: /var/www/html/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/Report.php Line: 5320

Viewing any Report and the query section is empty.

Viewing the list of flowcharts results in log error also:
    ERROR: appParam manualWorkflows: Call to undefined method Espo\Core\ORM\EntityManager::getRDBRepository() [] []

Please advise, as this is a serious problem.​

If you need just to get it to work quickly, try to downgrade the extension.

If you are aiming to upgrade to the latest Espo and the latest Advanced Pack (considering you have an active license), you can just uninstall the Advanced Pack (data won't be lost), upgrade Espo, then install the lastet AP.

Comment

Note that if you upgrade your Espo to 7.x, this error should be resolved. 6.1 is a pretty old version, there was a lot of improvement since then.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response. I need to check into why I didn't get an email notification on your reply.

I tried to downgrade it to the original, but it wouldn't allow it.
        Good to know it can be uninstalled without losing work. We have a ton of reports and a couple of nice autoresponder workflows.
        After looking into the code, it seems this version does indeed need 7.x.
        I figured the easier course of action would be to move to 7.x latest, since that was the eventual goal anyway. Pulled the docker image, up...but now can't login. It thinks all users, including admin, are inactive. I will put out a separate forum post for that.

Comment

Working...
        X