No announcement yet.

Record Comments Extension- Collapsible Comment Threads- Notifications needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Comments Extension- Collapsible Comment Threads- Notifications needed

Hello everyone,

Just found this great extension that allows users to post threaded comments to a record, available for free on github: GitHub - mozkomor05/espocrm-comments-extension: Comments extension make it possible to add collapsable comment threads to any entity.

Very easy to install and appears to work so far.

Has anyone else tried this? I can't figure out how to send notifications to users (when a new comment is posted) who follow the record, like posts in a stream. When I go to the entity manager (see screenshot below) the comments entity is shaded and I can't click on it. This extension is perfect if users are alerted to new comments in their records, or records they follow. Thanks everyone.​

How did they get the extension to work?

It absolutely does not work for me.
    After installation, the "Comments" entry is missing in the entity settings.
    And in addition, I can no longer get into any record in the entities.​

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisSka83 View Post
    How did they get the extension to work?

It absolutely does not work for me.
    After installation, the "Comments" entry is missing in the entity settings.
    And in addition, I can no longer get into any record in the entities.​
    Initially, it didn't work for me either. I had to click rebuild and refresh the browser. Then it worked. It's still working as of this morning.

Comment

• ChrisSka83
      ChrisSka83 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have done this several times, but it just does not work for me. Too bad actually, would have been quite practical.

This looks promising: Chats extension for EspoCRM - Payhip

It's only $79 and allows three different kinds of chats. Private, Public, and Team.

It also has a notification function. Huge plus!

Has anyone had experience with this extension? It's from a website called TelecastGroupSoftware. Thanks. ​

Comment

I haven't' personally use it but telecastg provide lots of community support. He also seem quite efficient in EspoCRM system.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
        I haven't' personally use it but telecastg provide lots of community support. He also seem quite efficient in EspoCRM system.
        Thanks for the feedback. I'll give it a try.

Comment

@telecastg​ I recently purchased the Chats extension for EspoCRM - Payhip

This is working OK so far. Is there a way to notify users of new comments (in the dashlet), only for the records they follow? Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

There are 2 other extensions from the same person. Please check them out.

(1) Email Preview : https://github.com/mozkomor05/espocr...view-extension
            (2) Login as User: https://github.com/mozkomor05/espocr...user-extension

Comment

• murugappan
              murugappan commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi espcrm, I understand. I am stating that are 2 other interesting extension from mozkomor05. More of an awareness to anyone interested not specifically for telecastg. Ah, i see, my statement "from the same person" generated the confusion. So sorry.

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              Kharg also release extension too on his Github

• murugappan
              murugappan commented
              Editing a comment
              @espocrm,

Kharg's extensions are fantastic too. I downloaded them and testing them with our apps. Thank you.
          Working...
          X