Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report comparing months of different years

dear colleagues

It is possible to create a report to compare the leads captured in 2022 and 2023.

For example February 2022 and 2023 the bars are side by side showing the number of each year. As the image below.

I managed to create it according to the image below, but I wanted the year bar to be side by side for example January 2022 and 2023 to be next to each other.

Comment

if you mean by captured (created_at) then not possible hence you only have one createdAt field. if you want something like this you need at least to compare two different dates.

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
        if you mean by captured (created_at) then not possible hence you only have one createdAt field. if you want something like this you need at least to compare two different dates.
        How will the command compare two different dates?

Comment

Hi,
          it’s a feature request I have post long time ago.
          maybe, repost new feature request as Yuri will refactoring extension.

we need this :
          1) snapshot ( manual, or scheduled)
          2) report one2many snapshot
          3) this kind of report can’t be used in sample, filter, targetList, or other ..

as result of one report is like a json file.. we just need put this result in snapshot entity
          and merge actual result with all related snapshot.

it’s doable I think, it's just a idea
          Last edited by item; 03-12-2023, 07:26 PM.

Comment

1. Create a Grid Report, name it "Revenue current year". Pick 'Bar Vertical' chart type. Specify report parameters:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	89337

2. Duplicate this report, name it "Revenue previous year"​, change the Close-Date filter to "Previous Year". Pick another chart color.

3. Create a joint report, select the 2 previously created reports. Pick 'Bar Vertical' chart type.

With more complex "Group-By" expression it's even possible to display month names instead of numbers.
            Last edited by yuri; 03-13-2023, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• yuri
              yuri commented
              Editing a comment
              By using nested IF, EQUAL for all 1..12 month numbers. From the next version SWITCH function can be used, so it will be easier w/o nesting.

• rabii
              rabii commented
              Editing a comment
              I noticed that when using the nested if statement and choosing order by (ASC:formula from grouped by) the order is not correct. is it to do with how the nesting is done ?

• yuri
              yuri commented
              Editing a comment
              It's ordered by string values.

You can prepend a number, then it will be ordered. E.g. "1 - Jan", "2 - Feb".

GOT HOW IT WORKS
            This is how it should be nested:

HTML Code:
            IF:(EQUAL:(MONTH_NUMBER:(claimPeriod), 1), 'Jan', IF:(EQUAL:(MONTH_NUMBER:(claimPeriod), 2), 'Feb', 'Mar'))
            the order by is not rendering correctly after adding the nested if statement. see attached screenshots.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by rabii; 03-13-2023, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
              GOT HOW IT WORKS
              This is how it should be nested:

HTML Code:
              IF:(EQUAL:(MONTH_NUMBER:(claimPeriod), 1), 'Jan', IF:(EQUAL:(MONTH_NUMBER:(claimPeriod), 2), 'Feb', 'Mar'))
              the order by is not rendering correctly after adding the nested if statement. see attached screenshots.
              Friends, I couldn't input the name of the month. Could you send me how your configuration turned out? Here are the images of mine
              Attached Files

Comment

pdnthiago

you have to add a condition through which you can print the month like below:

PHP Code:
                IF:(EQUAL:(MONTH_NUMBER:(dataDeAtivao), 1), 'Jan', IF:(EQUAL:(MONTH_NUMBER:(dataDeAtivao), 2), 'Feb''Mar')) 

Comment

Working...
                X