Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Pack: Feature Request To Improve User Task Flow

Hey,

When using BPMN User Task you have to go to the user task generated and then from there access target record (check the target record) and then go back to the User Task again to take an action (approve/review etc...) in order to improve this flow would it be possible to have the (resolve button show on the target record) at the end of the day when resolving a task user for a target record it means you are taking action against the target record. It would improve the user experience if the resolve button show on the target record of the user task.

I just found it very iterating to keep going between user task and their target record and go back to resolve. imagine when you have to approve 100 user task a day. i would prefer to be able to resolve the user task from within the target record.

Thanks

Hi Rabii,

As a workaround you can utilize a workflow rule with a manual trigger. The button will show up upon a specific condition, the workflow action will resolve a related User Task record.

Comment

Hey yuri

the workflow would be limited i have tried but the workflow manual would be useful if you just need to take one action based on certain condition besides there is Process User Task in workflow. my use case is to create a Process User Task (approval type) and based on the outcome if approved i need to do certain actions otherwise if declined/rejected i need to do other tasks. I have the workflow but didn't do the job. I like to use the process user task but as mentioned would be great if process user task approval/review/accomplish buttons could be inherited by the target record.

Sorry to bother you during weekend but also when using the reports we face an issue which we think would be a great addition, ability to limit how many records to return on a report. sometimes we need to prepare target lists but we need to create reports that would fetch only certain number of records but we could't do it, we would appreciate if in future reports could have such option limit how many records the report should return.

many thanks

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Please, separate topic per feature request.

You can create 2 or 3 buttons (or dropdown actions). As a workaround it may work.
      Last edited by yuri; 02-04-2023, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks i will try that.

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        didn't work, reason why i wanted such ability while using Process User Task is that when i have a flowchart and use a Process User Task i would like to return the feedback provided on the Process User Task (description) so i could deliver the feedback. such ability is not available on workflow hence there is no Process User Task there.
    Working...
    X