Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send email using BCC?

Hi all
    This question has undoubtedly been asked before but I can not seem to find it.
    When creating a workflow I want to send an email to Users of teams related to target record, however due to privacy concerns, I want the email to BCC the team members.
    IS there any way to achieve this for a specific task?
    Thanks in advance.

EspoCRM: V 7.3.2
    Advanced Pack: 2.13.1​

Nick​

it doesn't make sense.
    When creating a workflow I want to send an email to Users of teams related to target record, however due to privacy concerns, I want the email to BCC the team members.
    this means you want send an email to all Users of teams related to the target entity and also BBC the team members (which team members)???

Workflow would allow you to send an email to all Users of teams assigned to target record but there is no functionality to BBC. So i think you would need to send email using Formula.

Comment

It does make sense. I want to only send them as a BCC - I do not want the team members to see each others email addresses due to confidentiality issues.

To: Nil (undisclosed Recipients)
      CC: Nil
      BCC: Users of teams related to target record

I have since been advised that BCC is not possible but I can use Create Notification. This however can not include any fields/variables from the Opportunity which is not optimal.

rabii When you suggest using a Formula, how could this be achieved?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hey

Sorry for the late response, been busy. i have tried to pull out a code that will do the job but seems not working, email is sent on the crm but never received anyway thought would share with you the code and say if you could get support from dev team at your portal.

Code:
        $i = 0;
        $emails = list();

while($i < array\length(contactsIds),
        (
        $emails = array\push(
        $emails,
        record\attribute('Contact', array\at(contactsIds, $i), 'emailAddress')
        );
        $i = $i + 1;
        )
        );

$emailId = record\create(
        'Email',
        'to', 'name@example.com',
        'bccEmailAddresses', $emails,
        'status', 'Sending',
        'parentId', entity\attribute('id'),
        'parentType', 'Case'
        );
        ext\email\applyTemplate($emailId, 'template-id');
        ext\email\send($emailId);​
        Th example code above loops through the contacts of a related case and will use the email/send util to sen an email applying a template. when i tried this using teams and users that belong to teams i got bad server error, looks like the Team entity is protected and not accessible. you need to check with the support team and i a sure they will find a solution for you.

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X