Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTP Request used in Flowchart

Good evening to the Espo community,

I have built an HTTP request into a flowchart.
    Can someone tell me where this request is stored on the server? I would like to take a look at the entire request.

Then I have another question:
    The request returns a response.
    How can I further use the content of the response in the flowchart?

Thank´s for help.

Greetings Chris​

Does anyone know where the requests are stored on the server?

Comment

Good evening dear Espo community,

unfortunately I haven't really made it yet.

For "Send HTTP Request" I need a special content type. In the selection list I would of course choose "None". I then enter the content type by hand below. It will also be transferred.
      Unfortunately, with this setting, it does not transmit any payload at all. The entry remains empty and I get a 400.
      Does anyone know where I can customize the select list or what else the problem could be?​

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Chris

Comment

Hu Chris,

What version of Advanced Pack do you use? As of the recent version, it's possible to prepare your payload in a variable (as string). Content-Type entered in headers should work.

Comment

I don't have Workflow so I can't help you but I'm recently playing with API and HTTP at the moment and (slowly) getting better or at least very basic function of it. I suggest you using a software as it it easier to test that way.

Here is one I recommend trying, and also my setup you can use.

I disable many "Required Field" so you might get an error unless you do the same or add it part of the code...

The software is call Insomnia, you can other use similar software if you like.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	137
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	90800
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	111
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	90801

Comment

Working...