X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Property matching fields in Real Estate plugin

Hi all,
    Could someone point direction how to add new fields in -Property Matching-
    Basic settings allow only 6 criterias : nb of rooms, bathrooms, floor, floor count, construction year and size.

It might be something ridiculous to sort out but i've already spent some days on it and browing in the forum unsuccesfully
    Thank's very much and i will be happy to help in return when I do have some answers.

espo V7.2.4 - Real Estate 1.6

Hello,
    From the extension page: https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/real-estate/
    Customization

Administrator can add custom property types or remove existing ones at Administration > Entity Manager > Property > Fields > Type > Options. It’s possible to configure fields which should be available for a certain property type at Administration > Property Matching.

In order to add a new custom field that will be used for property matching you need to do following steps:
    1. Create a new field (of Integer or Float type) for Property at Administration > Entity Manager > Property.
    2. Add this field for specific property types at Administration > Property Matching. This will automatically create a range field in Request entity type.
    3. Add the new field on the Property detail view of at Administration > Layout Manager > Properties > Detail.
    4. Add the range field on the Request detail view of at Administration > Layout Manager > Requests > Detail.

Comment

• Scram
      Scram commented
      Editing a comment
      Great thanks man! I think it should do the job.

• Kharg
      Kharg commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome!

Also if you are on version 1.6 update to 1.6.1 as it fixes an important bug.

• Scram
      Scram commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! Espo Core 7.2.7 + RE 1.6.1. 

Your tips above did the job.
      Thank's
Working...
X