Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customize the table in the PDF template.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize the table in the PDF template.

Good evening,
    I would like to create offers via Espo and then send them via PDF. In the PDF template, however, I do not get individual columns deleted.
    Some are just not interesting to me. Anyone know where to adjust this? Thank you for your help.

Greetings Chris​

You can use HMTL Code in Code edit tool available in the template. Examples of some codes are shown below:-

</tbody>
    </table>
    <table class="table table-bordered" cellpadding="2" border="0.5pt"><tbody><tr>
    <th width="25%" align="left"><b><span style="font-size: 9px;">Total</span></b></th>

<th width="9%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{propertyIncomeAssessible}}</span></th>
    <th width="9%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{propertyExpenseAssessible}}</span></th>

<th width="10%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{otherAssessibleIncome}}</span></th>

<th width="9%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{otherAssessibleExpenditure}}</span><b><span style="font-size: 9px;"></span></b></th>

<th width="9%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{totalNonAssessibleIncome}}</span><b><span style="font-size: 8px;"></span></b></th>

<th width="10%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{totalNonAssessibleExpenditure}}</span><b><span style="font-size: 9px;"></span></b></th>
    <th width="10%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{salaryAndAllowancePaidToPastors}}</span><b><span style="font-size: 9px;"></span></b></th>
    <th width="9%" align="right"><span style="font-size: 8px;">Rs. {{otherCollectionsForDiocese}}</span><b><span style="font-size: 9px;"></span></b></th>

</tr></tbody></table>​

You can easily learn to write the codes at https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp

Comment

Working...
    X