Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Integration Problem

Hi to everyone,

i'm evaluating Espocrm via the cloud demo.
    I have configured the outlook extension to be able to synchronize calendar events. In Azure directory I registered the application and created the access key. I copied the client ID and client secret to espocrm. Then I added the api permissions as described in the manual. So everything is configured, I logged in with the Microsoft user, and initially it seemed to work, the events entered in espocrm were synchronized in the outlook calendar and vice versa. After a few days it stopped working ...
    In the Azure application logs I see that the application is connecting successfully without any errors. In espocrm in Administration> Scheduled Jobs> Outlook Calendar Sync> Log I see that the synchronization attempts are successful without errors.
    Does anyone think where the problem might be?
    The links seem to work what seems to not work is how the outlook integration retrieves the data from the link.

I attach the screenshots with the espocrm and azure logs.

If you are using cloud demo you should keep in mind that the demo is used by other users testing the crm so probably some config have changed.

Comment

• Stefano
      Stefano commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think so, espocrm creates a subdiminio corresponding to the email with which I registered and sent me the access parameters, there are no other users who have access to the demo. To be safe I double-checked the configuration and everything is as it should.

Ok i see what you meant by cloud demo. Not sure why it stopped working needs debug.

Comment

• Stefano
      Stefano commented
      Editing a comment
      is it possible to debug? How ?

if you are using the cloud version it is not, you need to contact the team and verify what happened.

Comment

did you finally got this working? if so how, please share the solution so others can learn and fix the issue as well. thanks

Comment

Working...
      X