Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to develop more complex reports

Hi,

I have espoCRM version 6.1.7 and advanced pack 2.8.6 installed.

1st: I can't add non-aggregated columns to my reports. There is no documentation about how to do it. I couldn't find any button or way to add them.

2nd: Is the "reports" extension only this? I've expected more complex reports, some master-detail examples. Is real that I could not add more than 1 column to agregate values? For the moment, I'm very disappointed with the reports module.

Is there a way to build some serious report? With more complexity? Much more complexity, I mean... Multi-entities reports, entity-related search, sub-queries?

Thanks

if developper, look

Espo\Modules\Advanced\Reports\LeadsByLastActivity

BPM, workflows... this extension is a "must" have

Comment

Thanks, what do I have to do to link the report with the .php file?

Comment

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        heuu if i understand, you will a way to make custom complexe report.. .. you can take exemple from this, it's a complexe report but hard-coded
        i think out-of-box.. there are some limitation.

I don't mind if it's hard-coded. Now I know there is an example, but there is no information about how link the report into Espo to the php file. If I edit the report into Espo, I don't get any information about the path of php file.

Where can I find documentation about these things? Or they're hidden/undocumented features?

Comment

Hello,
        reverse engeniering
        if you search in the root folder in crm in file : LeadsByLastActivity. you will find your response
        you must create the record (sql insert ).. i don't know how create this kind out-of-box

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by item View Post
          Hello,
          reverse engeniering
          if you search in the root folder in crm in file : LeadsByLastActivity. you will find your response
          you must create the record (sql insert ).. i don't know how create this kind out-of-box

Hi,

I'm studying the source code... Is there any documentation about the result of the run method? Its structure?

Comment

Working...
        X