Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatically Enum field

Hi, everyone

I have an Enum field (status) and I want to automate it.
    I have packed a picture of how I imagine it in the appendix.

The system should know by itself which status has to be included.
    Attached is a picture with all statuses with all options.

An example of how the system should run is as follows:
    If the "start of the contract period/ (german) Beginn der Vertragsperiode" is today, the payment term should be exceeded.
    If this is not the case, the system should automatically enter the correct text.

I tried to solve this with a workflow.
    So I made a condition for each status from the single selection field to an action.
    For example, the action I said was that the "start of the contract period/ [german] Beginn der Vertragsperiode" should be today plus zero days.
    The problem with this is that when I have more than one action the program no longer knows what to do.

Second, I tried to expand my conditions by entering the action that the "start of the contract period/ (german) Beginn der Vertragsperiode" should be plus 0 days from today, the "end of the contract period/ (german) Ende der Vertragsperiode" should be plus 365 days and the "goodwill/ (german) Kulanz" from today plus 30 days should have.
    I then also tested that, but without success.

Is there a solution how I can get this done?
    Maybe there is a solution without the workflow.

I work with version 6.1.7 at Espo and version 2.7.7 for the Advanced Pack.

Lena

It's possible to code something like this in controller, but the best way is just using Advanced Pack from EspoCRM devs.
    Here you have link to extension: https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/advanced-pack/

Comment

Hi Kertscher,

You can implement this using the Formula:

ifThenElse function must work for you:

Comment

Hi

thanks for your quick answer.
        I check this out.

Comment

Working...
        X