Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google calendar extension authorisations

Hi,
    I bought the google extension to synchronise my google calendar and my CRM. I followed the instructions in the EspoCRM documentation. On the OAuth consent screen of the Google Consol I have to select a type of user. Because I don't have a Google Workspace account, I can only select the type "External user" and if i select it, it is then specified that once the application will be published it will be accessible by all users who have a Google account !! Does this mean that all users with a Google account will be able to access my CRM even though you need a password to access it ?! Also do we have to suscribe to Google Workspace account to have it work fine ?!
    I remain in test mode for the moment I do not dare to go further because I am too afraid to make a mistake and make the CRM accessible to all !!
    Can someone help me please?
    Many thanks in advance for your help

Hello,
    What do you mean under Google Workspace?

The extension logic works with the next way:
    1. You create an google app on the google side (link in the side panel of the Administration -> Integrations -> Google). It doesn't matter to what Gmail account this app should be related to. Commonly it is an Admin user Gmail Account.
    2. After the Google app is registered you integrate your EspoCRM with it in Administration -> Integrations -> Google.
    3. After the integration, any user who has access to External Accounts can integrate with their OWN Google Calendar. It means that a user needs to have a Google Account to be able to connect to it and sync with its own Calendar.

So don't worry that other users will get access to your Google Account.

Comment

Hello Maximus thanks for your reply ! On the OAuth consent screen of the Google Consol I dont get the difference between external and internal users ?! What does Google refer to ?! thanks

Comment

All EspoCRM users connect to their own gmail accounts in the User profile -> External Accounts -> Google.

Comment

• archibalt2
          archibalt2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hallo,
          excuse me, bud I´ve the same probleme like maximus. I´ts possible to lock in on google account as Admin, but theres only the possibility to lock in on one single account. In the user settings=> external accounts is only this (admin)account to chose and no possibility to chose a second one. Where is my mistake?

I`ve got it!
          First disconnect and then connect to the User account!
          Last edited by archibalt2; 05-21-2021, 03:28 PM.

Thank you Maximus

Comment

Working...
        X