Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having group in reports

Hi,
    I'm trying to leverage the Having group capability within report without a success.
    e.g. Trying to generate report to group opportunities by customized groups of probabilities.
    Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,
    Have you read this https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/reports/#columns (see non-aggregated columns)?

Comment

I saw the link, however there is no information about how to add a non-aggregated column to the report. I have available only "group by", "columns", "order by" and "filters" available. Nothing about non-aggregated columns.

Comment

• Vadym
      Vadym commented
      Editing a comment
      Eduardo,

Non-aggregated columns (Assigned user, City, Country, Created At, Email etc.) - this is columns without aggregate functions (COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX, AVG)

Hi,

I'm not able to add non-aggregate columns. The fields are not shown and I'm not able to insert them by drag and drop or typing directly field name.

Comment

It works only if Group By has 1 or 0 items. It does not work for 2 (and will never be I think).

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
        It works only if Group By has 1 or 0 items. It does not work for 2 (and will never be I think).
        Thanks. With 1 "group by" item it's possible to add.

Each time I realize that it's impossible to group by more than 2 items, I'm more convinced to abandon the project and restart from the scratch with another software.

Comment

Working...
        X