Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with google integration

Hello guys
    i have an issue with google calendar authentication. I'm using google integration, where i want to use google calendar sync.
    After i connected my google account to espocrm account everything is ok.

BUT
    after few hours my configuration is reset and i have information in logs:
    Espo.ERROR: Google Calendar Synchronization: XXXXXXXXXXX could not connect to Google Server when synchronizing the calendar "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" [] []

And then when i'm looking at external account site in my espocrm user settings, i have red button "Connect". After i connect to google account everything is ok.
    And again, again, again.

Any ideas?

What the EspoCRM and Google Integration Pack version do you use? I will try to reproduce.
    Does this issue occur for admin or regular user?

Comment

Current version: 5.8.5
      Google Integration 1.2.1

Comment

Basically i have this screen in external accounts: https://i.imgur.com/ve9RzSf.png
        But after ~hour i have error in log and then i have red button: https://i.imgur.com/nBnMH4c.png

Then i need to reconnect my account, and i have error when i'm reconnecting google services: https://i.imgur.com/K2FPrrP.png
        I'll working on that today. I don't think that there is an issue with that, but who knows..

Comment

Upgrading EspoCRM to the latest one or upgrading Google Integration both should fix the issue. Google changed API response recently so we needed to make modifications into code.

Comment

Maximus what do you think about yuri message?

I think that it doesn't matter of update. if it was a matter of updating the synchronization wouldn't work at all

Comment

Hello,
              i have outlook integration and i have this with outlook word on log file :
              Espo.ERROR: Google Calendar Synchronization: XXXXXXXXXXX could not connect to Google Server when synchronizing the calendar "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" [] []

but no amother issue

Regards

Comment

item thank you for your post.
                Do you have latest version? Any ideas how to resolve this?

Comment

• item
                  item commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello emilod,
                  yes i have latest espocrm and latest extension.

I think you need update all.

Regards

> Maximus what do you think about yurikuzn message?

Yurikuzn is the System Architect of EspoCRM. I believe him 100%.

Comment

Maximus i know that Yurikuzn is main developer of EspoCRM. I only want to find login in this, because from my point of view if i have version of extension which is not compatible with actual google api, it shouldnt work at all.

item do you still have issues?

Comment

Hello,
                    look my same error with outlook .. but all is ok ..

[2020-08-11 00:05:02] Espo.ERROR: Outlook Calendar Sync: XXX could not connect to Outlook Server while trying to sync calendar Outlook. [] []

i have this error every 5 minutes.

All is synchronized.. no need other user interaction

Regards

Comment

Could you let me know in which version you fixed this issue?

Comment

Maximus yuri i have version 1.3.2, i think it's the newest.
                        I even created clean instance of EspoCRM and i have the same issue.

Comment

Hi emillod,
                          Sorry for the delayed reply.

> i have version 1.3.2, i think it's the newest.

No, the latest is v.1.4.1.

I have tested this issue. Well, on EspoCRM 5.9.3. and Google Integration 1.3.6. it stopped disconnected. The connection was established more than a few hours ago and still active. I will report you tomorrow whether something would happen.

Comment

Thank you. I've tested google extension on clean instance and found out that here was an issue in 1.3.2. Basically espocrm didn't refresh google token in database.

Comment

Working...
                            X